Saturday, March 31, 2012

What is with the baby thing

I guess because Brennan is having her baby my muse is on a baby kick. But not for Booth and Brennan. Naaahhhh I just wrote Michelle and Legates' babies being born. My muse is demented *shakes head* I have no control whatsoever over what she (my muse) does. So the last two days have been spent working on something for the third story in the MIchelle and Legates line and nothing to do with the first. But then this is how I get several chapters in a day done. I write whatever my muse is telling me too then go back to my main story line and tie in the chapters. So I'll have to sit on this one for a few but hey with this comes other things to tie in. *sigh* back to work maybe my thoughts will calm down and I ca get some real work done *snort*

No comments:

Post a Comment