Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chapters 46 and 47 complete.

So I managed to get Chapters 46 and 47 complete and now moving quickly through 48 which I'm hoping to have finished tonight. I have made some story line changes which are going to require more editing. My poor beta, she's going to beat me with a stick. Then of course I have a weekend of the two written that I'm going to have to fix a major portion of it. Yeah, smart me added a character and now I have to go back and put her in that weekend. Guess that's the down fall of writting a scene and then adding it to the story line. You have to either leave things out of your story line or fix the chapter. Meh, I guess editing the chapter takes much less time than actually writing. Anywho, off to write! Nothing like writing holiday fun and excitement *hums christmas music*

No comments:

Post a Comment