Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Leaving on Jet Plane

So my muse is not having me work on the next chapter perse more like a chapter coming up in the future of the story. Usually I write from start to finish but with this story I've changed my MO I write whatever my muse tells me to. Then I go back to the main story line and continuing writing there. If the chapter I wrote fits in I stick it in. If not I hang onto the chapter and maybe it'll fit in later. It seems like I'm taking forever but there comes points in the chronology of the story where I spit out three to four chapters in one day due to the prewritten chapters. So, I guess *shrug* it evens out. So anyway as you can guess from the title someone will be leaving on a jet plane but who? Hee hee wouldn't you like to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment