Thursday, March 1, 2012

Michelle and Legates

So I started a blog to keep interested readers informed of where my stories are. Currently I am working on First Comes Love (the Michelle and Legates story). It follows Michelle Welton and Corporal Legates' romance. Don't know who Legates is? Well you'll have to read Murder in Maluku and Espionage in Washington D.C.  First Comes Love runs parallel to Espionage and fills in the six months between the solving of the case and the Epilogue. Do not worry readers I am working on the sequel to Espionage as well. I'm working out the kinks that I have created in Espionage. Yes, I know I know blah blah fixing it okay? LOL Anyway, back to First Comes Love. So we get to see them get to know each other *whistles innocently* in every way possible. Find out what happened to Michelle after Maluku. How did they handle the different situations in Espionage. I'm all the way up to Chapter 41 and haven't even reached December. I have to write up to May so this one will be pretty long, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment