Friday, August 17, 2012

Where in the world are Michelle and Legates?

So I've been working on the honeymoon part of Second Comes Marriage.....*snicker*


When they got into the limo, he reached over and pulled the earplugs out.

“We’re here can’t I take off the blindfold now?” She asked in a sleepy voice.

“Nope,” he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. 

She snuggled her head into his shoulder and drifted in the hazy almost asleep state. She felt the car come to a stop and then heard the door open. Legates got out and spoke quietly with the valet who nodded, his wide eyes catching sight of the medals clinking together on Legates’ chest. After giving a soft acknowledgement, he shuffled off. 

Legates helped Michelle out of the car with softly whispered directions. Michelle heard something softly woosh as it passed then came to a stop. Her eyebrows rose as Legates led her away from the limo. Legates turned Michelle so she was facing the right direction. He waited and when he saw the first firework shoot into the air, he pulled her blindfold off. Michelle blinked at the burst of red color in the sky.

9 comments:

  1. I know nothing about D.C. - I'm at a disadvantage...but sounds like July to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but you are waaaaayyy off =P It's their honeymoon .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I was putting too much thought into it.
    He's in his dress uniform which led me to believe they had just left the wedding and I immediately thought D.C...but I guess it could just as easily be Georgia or Alabama (cant remember which one he's from). I'm not up on events using firecrackers unless its the 4th or NYE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm excited for more! i'm sure he's planned something super romantic. as much as i love these two, please don't make me wait through their sequel before we get the sequel to espionage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sequels will be posting at the same time. They'll be parallel like the first two. This time though I'll be posting them together.

      Delete
  5. Lord they are at Disney World!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now what in the world makes you think that? o.O hmmm? LOL

      Delete
    2. oh i dont know hmmm maybe christmas presents *raised eyebrown*

      Delete
  6. This looks wonderful...now I really don't want to wait...by the way loved the one-shot. So I am patiently impatiently waiting for the sequels.

    ReplyDelete