Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Daily Chapter Posts and Me

So, today I was wondering why exactly I walked around every morning going through my checklist of things I had to do everyday..you know...make coffee, make sure my son has his pill, make sure I'm wearing underwear...that sort of thing when I realized that I felt I wasn't doing something.  I realized it was because I spent 72 days posting a chapter and I wasn't doing it anymore. So, I tell myself that I have to sit down and work on my stories today. Get serious with them. Yeah, then I get my horoscope/twittascope. Yeah, LOL nice.../headdesk


Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - You are particularly sensitive to the movements of your ruling planet Mercury. The messenger planet hangs apparently motionless in the sky today and you may feel that same stillness reflected within your thoughts. Cut yourself some slack if you aren't as far along on a project as you think you should be now. Mercury speeds up over the days ahead and your efforts will begin to reap the rewards you seek.

But rest assured that I am working on it. Slowly but surely. I apologize if I just spammed your inbox with updates but I needed to organize my blog a little better. Hopefully it will help anyone trying to find the links by chapter.  I was just wondering if the red on black was difficult to read? If it is please leave a comment and I'll try to make it a little easier to read. Thanks Guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Diko,

    I miss your daily posts too!!! I would hang around the internet just waiting for the Story Alert to come through. Isn't it great when a horoscope sorta justifies having a bit of a slow-down. The red on black is fine - you're not looking for an excuse to avoid your writing are you? :)
    Ginge53

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah, I'm just frustrated with the lack of muse on that particular story. I may have to sit down and force some writing. Maybe if I get to writing it will flow. It's slowing me down a bit that I have to write two parallel to each other. It's tougher than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete