Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chapter 8 and 9 links

It's 8:45 here on the east coast and I am unable to post Chapter 9 of First Comes Love. My apologies but FFN crashed on me. Wonder if it's from everyone getting their stories and heading for the hills. *shrug* I'll stay put as long as they don't delete my story. First one they delete and I'll find another site. I have to apologize for not posting the links. I'm still trying to get into the routine. My apologies so here are Chapter 8 and 9.

Chapter 8:

Michelle's Hello Kitty Socks

Couyon: Cajun French term for a foolish person. Also used in Cajun English.

Chapter 9:

Angela's Costume 
Hodgins' Costume
Cam's Costume 

Michelle's Costume
-Gown
-Contacts 
-Shoes
-Necklace  


Booth and Brennan's Costumes

Daisy's Costume

Sweets' Costume 

There you have their costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment