Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chapter 18 Links for First Comes Love

Chapter 18:
M998 -Affectionately known as a Hummer. This link shows it in all its many forms. A lot of which I had no idea even existed.

Chapter 20:
Yes there's a route 8 and yes there is a royal farms on it. And yes people from lower DE call it Harrin'ton. =P There is a link for Royal Farms but I was pretty sure you wouldn't want to see a convienience store link.

Frog in a Blender - A good way to blow a few minutes to fifteen minutes depending on your boredom level and ability to laugh at frogs.


The Loft - Heh found out there's one of these in Delaware. Who knew.


Oak Park Mall - Yep I actually went and found a mall near where they were and had them shop at stores available there. That's right, I have no life

So that's it for today, lets hope I remember to do the links tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment