Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chapter 27 Links for First Comes Love

Gosh it's Chapter 27 already *sigh* The chapters fly.

Michelle's Dress

The Restaurant

The Theater

Ebenezer's

Truffles and Chocolates

For some reason every webpage is flaking out on me today so bleh comments about the links are down here. =(

Ebenezer's: I loosely based the coffee shop that Michelle and Legates went to on this story. I changed a few things around, added deserts and chocolates. Heck turned it into a coffee haven of my own design ;-)

The Theater: I had to find a theater within walking distance of the restaurant 701 and guess what there it was the National Theater. Then I had to pick a show bleh what was I to do? Right there on their homepage! Beauty and the Beast. No one can say they'd never do that show since tickets are now on sale LOL. *whispers* plus Michelle really likes Disney, shhh don't tell anyone.

Truffles and Chocolate: This place, well, this place has some awesome truffles. They are FANTASTIC!! I had my mom order some for my husband for his birthday. *drool* He let me have one and they rocked. YUMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment