Thursday, November 7, 2013

More Delays

I've been working slowly but steadily and I thank you guys for your awesome support and patience. I think I've found a way to get my muse into action so things should be moving along. But before that happens I may be taking a small break (a month or so). I found out on Monday that my grandfather died. It was sudden unexpected and hit my like a train. I will see what happens but I just thought you should know that everything is being pushed back more =(. I may end up throwing myself into my writing and it may work for you, or I may go find a hole to crawl into until I can pretend this never happened.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry for the loss of your Grandfather... :-( totally understand how it could go either way with writing or numbness.. both are a great way to escape from reality for awhile. Again... so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need. Family always comes first. There's no shame in hiding for a while. I know it feels like your heart has been pulled from your check. My deepest sympathy at the time of your families loss.

    Phoenix Rising

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepest sympathies on the death of your grandmother. Concentrate on your own well-being - we can wait.

    Ginge53

    ReplyDelete
  4. My condolences. Take all the time you need- there are few things in life more important than family and grief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your Grandfather. I will continue to wait patiently.

    Quality

    ReplyDelete
  6. My deepest sympathies on the death of your grandfather. As much as I would love to read the further adventures of Bones & company, family comes first. Take whatever time and whatever actions you need to deal with your grief. Once again, my deepest sympathies.

    ReplyDelete