Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chapter 59 Links for First Comes Love

Just a notation for Chapter 58, my husband gave me the definition and word dorm rat. He seem to indicate in might be different in other branches/dorms. So /shrug that's all I can really say about that.

Chapter 59 Links

Turducken I'm thinking this year of buying it early so that we can actually try it. Every year we say we want to try it, spend too much on gifts then never get too LOL gotta love the holidays right?

Cam's Dress Imagine my utter amusement when I went 'shopping' for Cam saw this dress and  thought it's PERFECT only to see it on her in an episode. I'll have to go find that episode. I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Legates Gift: Went looking for the BIGGEST mall in the DC area. Found this one only to realize that it wasn't even open yet LOL

Michelle's Ornament Okay so I tweeked it a little. No Aurora isn't there and these are self illuminating but I think the way I had them is better *sniff* LOL. Just for story purposes I had to make it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment