Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 68 Links for FCL

In Chapter 68 I talk about a C-17 and I believed I've referred to them before. Here is a link to some information about them. I guess since I live near Dover AFB I believe everyone should know what they look like since they're pretty much a common place thing to see. It is kind of interesting to travel down route 113 here in Dover when one of them is landing. The lights flashing the roar of the plane. Like a mini amusement park ride LOL

C-17

Okay I spoke of IR (infrared) Supression contacts: They are working on making them and there is a like but it's boring as hell and hard to understand so we'll just say it maybe able to be done. But when I imagined the look of these contacts I went with what is on the following link.

Contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment