Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two More Chapters

So it's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog and it's not that I've forgotten I've been wrapped up in writing. As much as you all would like for me to start posting chapters ;-P without the story being finished. It's just not my style. There is less stress if I just write it then post it. Hopefully it cuts down on crappy chapters and whatnot. Michelle and Legates are closing in on the end of their first story and once I start posting I'll dive into the sequel for Espionage. I've been playing with the time line for that. It's kind of difficult as I am weaving the sequel to Espionage and First Comes Love together and around each other. So, I have to make sure the time lines for both stories line up appropriately. It's a challenge to say the least. I found that when I was writing First Comes Love which ties into Espionage that I had to make modifications due to time line issues. But it seems to be working out in the end. So, anywho, soon I will be posting First Comes Love. Hopefully not too long and maybe in the next few days I'll give you another sneak peek ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment