Thursday, April 12, 2012

Not a Total Waste

So as I've said, my muse took a hike while everyone has been on vacation and invading my space. On the upside it's almost over. My son goes back to school on Monday and I'll have a relaxing day to pick up the house which is driving me nuts then...then I can write. Squeee. But this week hasn't been a total waste. I've been going through my chapters and making a list of links for my readers. Everyday after posting my chapter I will post a blog here with links to pictures of dresses, restaurants, events and all other stuff in the story for my readers to check out. So that's what I've been doing. Most of my stuff was book marked but some wasn't and it's driving me nuts. I'm thinking where the hell did I see that?!? Anyway, there's your update. As soon as I get my house back during the day I'll get back to writing and hopefully get this story up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment