Friday, November 30, 2012

The Silence

I must apologize for the silence. I'm trying very hard to work on my stories and I am making a little progress but once again real life gets in the way. Physical therapy was very rough on me and I have to try four weeks of aquatic therapy and I'm thinking it's not going to be any better. It's hard to write when you're in so much pain you're constantly getting sick.

On that Note.....

RealMcCoy17: I really appreciate the reviews and would love nothing better than to give you a reply to them. However, you do not have a FFN account, I looked for you. I understand that you're excited about the sequels and want them "NOW" but pressure will not get them done faster. Pressure runs my muse off and irritates me. I'm unsure if you meant it or not but when you start a review with the word okay it tells me that you're irritated. That does not help either that just pisses me off. As much as I would like to devote 100% of my time to fan fiction it just doesn't work that way. 


 I don't even know if RealMcCoy17 will read this but I need to say it! I believe that I am having such a hard time with Hunted because I made them out to be super heroes and now I have to fix that. I have to pull them back into the human realm. So it's making me constantly double think my conversations, ideas and actions for them. I maybe strangling my own muse.


Thanks for all your support guys I really do appreciate it!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm really sorry some ungrateful idiot is trying to rush you. From what I've read here and on FF, most readers are more than happy to wait until you are ready to reveal the fruits of all your hard work. Speaking as someone with absolutely no writing ability and very little imagination, I applaud the time, effort and hard work you and other FF writers put into these wonderful stories. Please keep up the good work and know that your efforts will be gratefully accepted then they are good and ready.

    Kindest regards

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know how you are doing....take care of you then the story. I may hate waiting but I know in the end it will be worth the wait to eat a bowl of chocolate ice cream while reading a delicious story or two;) Take care of your muse and don't let us run her off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is RealMcCoy17, the reason I reviewed so much is because my reviews would never show up. Sorry for sounding like a crazy stalker, or whatever. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Your reviews are not showing up because you are an anonymous user (you don't have an account) Because of that it goes into a spot where either I approve it and it posts or ignore it. I forgot that I had to approve your post sorry =/. But if you get an account I can reply to any questions ect =). Accounts are free and pretty easy to get!

      Delete
  4. Take care of yourself first, then write. Good stories are ALWAYS worth waiting for! And I very much enjoy your stories. I wish I had the talent, the dedication, and the discipline to write. But I don't. So please take care so all of your readers will have many more wonderful stories to lose themselves in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I feel like waiting for your sequels is killing me, and I don't like when your muse is not behaving, ;) I know and love your work that you do. You are very talented and I am a proud fan of you and your works, even so that I've reread them on several occasions...

    I missed something since the last ti e we talked...physcial therapy and aquatics? :/

    Hit me up on twitter and or ff if you want, k.

    L8rs
    @EveyEve1215

    ReplyDelete